Saturday, January 26, 2008

Marshmallows

I made the mistake of giving Brody a marshmallow and thinking that he was going to be satisfied with just one. He saw where I put the rest of them away and was very upset that I wasn't getting anymore for him. He just kept crawling over there and saying "baba" which means food. My "fun" idea was not very fun anymore. Worse, when I told my neighbor the story she informed me that marshmallows are a choking hazard. Way to go mom!!!




6 comments:

Ellen said...

crazy, who knew it was a choking hazard! i would have done the same! that little punkin is sooooo cute, i can hardly stand it! what a little smary pants he figured out where you keep the marshmellows!!

Greg said...

Brody is just like a little marshmallow to me! I just want to ball him up and stick him in my mouth, he's sooo yummmy!
Watch out for that sweet tooth! It runs mighty potent on the Anderson side!

Shauni said...

Yummy! Jimmy got into the marshmallows a few weeks ago and I just let him keep eating...even though somewhere in the back of my mind I was remembering they are a choking hazard. I think that makes me the bad mom...at least you can claim innocence! :)

amy said...

How can you say "no marshmallows" to that cute face! I had no idea they were choking hazards, so you weren't the only one clueless :)

Williams Family said...

He is so cute!! My kids graduated from eating them to shooting them in a marshmellow gun!! Yep, I'm raising the right! j/k I can't wait to meet him someday...when you come visit me...right!?!

aj said...

Your kids are sooo cute, especially the little guy. I love this blog, glad you're a "normal" mom too!!
Andrea