Sunday, January 4, 2009
Happy New Year!
This holiday season has been a complete blur. The time flew by and I can't believe it's back to the grind tomorrow. We had a great time with my family at Christmas and then with Michael's family post-Christmas/New Year's. I'm not sure I took any pictures, but I'll be sure to look soon after I get my house back in order and Christmas put away. Our new address is: 2417 Shadow Ct, Columbus, IN 47201. Our cell phone numbers have not changed, but I will let you know when they do and when I figure out our new home phone I'll let you know that too. Everything has gone pretty well so far. We're still praying hard that our house will sell soon. We had a couple of showings last week, but nothing has come of them thus far. I know it will all be great...eventually:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad to hear the move went smoothly and that things are going well for you guys! Happy New Year!
I'm glad you made it to your new place. It doesn't seem fair that you had to move over the holidays--but on the plus side you'll be all settled in by summer! Good luck during these first few weeks--they're always the hardest.
Happy New Year. We sure do miss you! Justin asked me today if you had called and when was Dallin going to come back to visit.
Talk to you soon.
We were so glad you were able to make the trip now that is is farther to come. Holidays are a blur, but eventually the overall feeling of contentment settles in and you know it was worth the effort. A new year and new opportunities. We pray for joy and happiness for your family as well as a feeling of contentment as you continue to make changes.
Post a Comment