1. What is his name?
Michael David
2. How long have you been married?
9 years
3. How long did you date?
From February 14, 1995 - May 1996 and then May 1998 - October 1998 in the same country.
From May 1996 - 1998 he was serving a mission for his church and we, mostly him, wrote weekly.
4. How old is he?
The big 3-0!
5. Who eats more?
That is really a toss up. I really like to eat and he can be a very picky/finicky eater. Depends on the day really.
6. Who said I love you first?
I honestly don't remember. He probably does. It took him two months to get up the courage to kiss me, so it was probably me:)
7. Who is smarter?
He is. I probably could have given him a run for his money, but after four kids I'm not sure much works up there anymore.
8. Who does the laundry?
That would be me! He is certainly capable and will throw a load in on the weekend when he's home, but for the most part it's me.
9. Who does the dishes?
Again, he is always willing and puts in his time on the weekend, but I do it all through the week.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I always make him sleep on the side closest to the door, but during the week I sleep right in the middle surrounded by pillows.
11. Who pays the bills?
I am one of those terrible wives who knows basically nothing about our finances. He manages it all and tells me what I need to know. I do my best to keep a tight budget, basically spend no excess unless discussed beforehand and we charge everything and pay it off monthly so there's no overdraft worries. Pathetic I know-I need to be more involved.
12. Who cooks dinner?
He usually makes something awesome on Sunday, but otherwise it's me.
13. Who is more stubborn?
It definitely depends on the issue! I am a lot more vocal most of the time.
14. Who proposed?
He did.
15. I guess this number was skipped for some reason??
16. Who has more siblings?
He does. I have two half-sisters and he has three sisters and two brothers.
17. Who drives when you are together?
He does although I'm really becoming my grandmother in the passenger seat (grabbing the armrest, sighing loudly, scared to death most moments, reminding him that our beautiful children are in the car too, etc, etc.) When did I become so old?
18. Who has more friends?
I do. I have a definite need to be social! Him, not so much:)
19. Who wears the pants?
I really try to force them on him but I also love to share. I have had to to tone down quite a bit because I have a tendency to take over...
Now I tag...
Everyone who's reading and also has a blog. I love to read these things!
3 comments:
HA! I kind of love being blissfully unaware of the $$ issues! Let Greg and Michael handle it, we have enough on our minds!!
That was cute! I wish I was more unaware of our financial situation...I stress enough as it is!
I loved reading this about you and Michael. I was there when it all began:)
Post a Comment