Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter




We finally took pictures today!!! It's sad when there are still pictures on our camera from January. Our family is doing well. Michael and I spent Friday and Saturday in Park City, UT. I surprised him as an early birthday (he's turning the big 3-0) and graduation present. He'll be going to Chapel Hill, NC this weekend for a school competition and then April 26th is GRADUATION!!! We can't believe it's finally here. Atlanta here we come. Hopefully we'll do better at keeping you updated, but with all we have coming up we'll be lucky to survive.
Hope you had a great Easter. We're so grateful for Jesus Christ's resurrection and for all it means for our family. It has become such a sweet celebration in our family! Lots of love.

3 comments:

Janeen said...

YEAH!!! you are officially listed on my blog as one of my favorites! Your kids are so beautiful and we are so excited for you...I wish we were a little closer to Atlanta, but will have to find an excuse to come see the new house! All our love!
Janeen (hammondnc.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful babies!!! Love the green. I can't believe Brody is so big, it's happening way to fast! Can't wait for you to move closer to home!!! Love Always, Cara

Jen S. said...

I always want to support a new blogger. What cute kids you have! I will probably check in every once in a while through Janeen's link. Congrats on graduation.
Janeen's sister - Jen Seguine