Sunday, April 15, 2007

Spring Soccer

The kids are playing soccer this season on the same team. It's great to see them take care of each other when most of the time you're not sure if they like each other or not. Dallin has really come out of his shell this season and he even scored his first goal!!! This is Ella's first real soccer experience and she's the kid who asks to do everything. Can I please throw it in, kick the penalty kick, goal kick, etc. I guess it could be worse. They really are on the same team even though they have on different shirts. Provo rec uses the same reversible jersey for every sport. They decided to update them this season and because we're moving I only bought one. I decided if it really bothered her I'd buy a new one, but I think she was just excited to get to wear Dallin's old jersey. They really do love each other in the end:)

No comments: