Michael turned 30 yesterday! We had a really fun day and tried to celebrate every minute of it. It's crazy to think that it will be my turn next and that it's not that far away! Time is starting to go by so fast!!! Michael is officially done with classes and graduation is next week. We cant' wait to go to Atlanta in a couple of weeks to start the house hunt. It's always so tiring and stressful, but I say bring it on!
Dallin had his first piano recital on Tuesday night. Being the brilliant mom that I am, I forgot my camera and video camera. You'll have to take my word for it that he did a great job. You could tell that all of the kids were nervous, they all played a little faster than normal, but they did great. He was such a grown up. He introduced himself and what songs he was going to play and in what key. We were so proud:) The funny part was when they played in an ensemble. He had the part of the drum and during rehersal he kept throwing everybody off. They would finish and he would say- I just messed up a little. Michael and I were trying so hard not to laugh. Of course he pulled it together and played great during the performance. I am hoping we will be able to find something similar in Atlanta. This has been such a great introduction to music and piano for him.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Michael! You are so old I can't even believe it! Hope you had a fun day, one to be remembered. I actually remember when my Dad turned 30, which puts a lot of pressure on because that means my Mom made a big deal of it. Good job Kendra, looks like you made it a fun day! And congrats to Dallin, what a grown up boy!
Post a Comment