Well we are going to try something new. We will take advantage of this new (not so new) blog stuff. Hopefully this will provide a new portal for pictures, movies, and events for our family.
I promise to come and leave comments...you'll learn to despise the people who don't leave evidence they visited =)... if you promise to come visit our blog too! janeen
Kendra, I'm so proud of you!! If it's okay, I'll link you to mine so I remember to check yours as often as I see mine! Thanks for posting the pictures, I really am happy that I'll be able to stay a closer part of your family by seeing pictures and reading posts. Good job!
2 comments:
I promise to come and leave comments...you'll learn to despise the people who don't leave evidence they visited =)... if you promise to come visit our blog too! janeen
Kendra, I'm so proud of you!! If it's okay, I'll link you to mine so I remember to check yours as often as I see mine! Thanks for posting the pictures, I really am happy that I'll be able to stay a closer part of your family by seeing pictures and reading posts. Good job!
Post a Comment