In case you haven't heard yet, we are expecting another addition to our family at the end of September. I'm feeling much better as I've transitioned in to the second trimester, but I'm not holding my breath to feel 'not tired' for about two years. We're very excited and should find out what we're having next month. We'll keep you posted!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Whoops! It's been a long time!
In case you haven't heard yet, we are expecting another addition to our family at the end of September. I'm feeling much better as I've transitioned in to the second trimester, but I'm not holding my breath to feel 'not tired' for about two years. We're very excited and should find out what we're having next month. We'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
thank you for the update. The pictures are great. We are so glad we could visit and are looking forward to being with you again. so glad you are feeling better.
Love, Mom
FINALLY!!
I know we talk a lot, but it's so nice to read an update and see pics of those sweet little ones.
I can't believe how much they've changed just since Thanksgiving.
Give those amazing angels big fat smooches from their Aunt Boo!!
Kendra!!! What a fun update with lots of news from your family! Conrgatulations--we are so happy for you! Your family is so adorable--what a lucky little one to join you soon!
Congratulations!!! Those are such great pictures of your kids--I love the one of Dallin reading, and Ella looks like quite the pro on the bars!
We must have had fun in Indianapolis with you guys last year or something--we're moving to Fort Wayne this summer. It's still under wraps, but I wanted to let you know--another visit to the Children's Museum for sure!!!
WHAT??????? Okay, so much crazy stuff going on in your life and I feel so left out!! The kids are all beautiful, and still look the same as they did when they were three, it makes me happy. And CONGRATS to Michael, he is truly amazing and I love him too!! He is such a hard worker. I'm glad you're feeling good, and you're going to have another baby, I can't even believe it, but I'm so excited! Hurry and come move next door to me, we have so much to catch up on. I miss you like crazy and we need to talk soon!
Such beautiful pictures of the kids Conference weekend. I love the shot of Dallin sitting on the stack of books! Your kids are so cute! I am excited to meet the next little Anderson!
Post a Comment