Thursday, January 28, 2010

January in a flash...

Aaron being sealed to his new family in the Louisville, KY temple!

Our backyard after a good snowfall.

Ella and Brody playing on the "hill" in our backyard.

Dallin snowboarding and Brody sledding all by themselves.

Yummy warm lunch after playing in the snow all morning.
Ella's first gymnastics meet!




Happy Birthday Aunt Michelle!

Pinewood Derby
Dallin finished in 2nd place!

6 comments:

They call me grandma said...

Love Ella's hair and Dallin's proud smile with his CAR!! New adventures and new memories. Love the pictures of your new table as well. Is Brody tall enough to wade through the snow without getting lost?? Can hardly wait till we are able to come and visit, hold the children and be with you and Michael. Counting the days.

Love you

brittanimae said...

Wow! What a month! I'm so impressed with the time and attention that you devoted to Ella's hair--she's so lucky! Hugs!

Janell said...

What a beautiful picture of the Hammond children at the temple! Ella looks like an Olympian in training and I love Dallin's pinewood derby smile! So cute!!!

Greg said...

I can't believe the Hammonds are all so BIG now *tear*
Our snow was lame! Melted by noon, so no great sledding, we did try though!
Ella looks like a little pro gymnast, wonder where she gets that *wink wink*
and Dallin getting second in pinewood derby...not surprised. He's nothing like his Dad (insert sarcasm here)

Ellen said...

Ella's hair=masterpiece!! She is just like her mama! I remember being so proud of you when I attend one of your UNC gymnastics meets. How fun for you to live it all over again through her. I hope Sutton does at least a few years of dance for that very reason (is that wrong?). Love you!!!!

Williams Family said...

Hey Kendra!! Your kids are getting so big!! So Cute! I've been such a bum with my blog. Maybe when it's been a year in April I can update! HA HA You guys look happy and it's good to see you doing well. (Not that I've seen you not doing well :) ) We miss you guys. Maybe one day we can get together again!!