
Dallin has started baseball and he's loving it. His game schedule keeps us really busy, but it's fun to watch him play. The boys his age have improved so much this year. It fun to see them getting better and better.

I neglected Brody's hair for too long and this was the result... Dallin and Brody both got buzz cuts for summer(scroll down for "after" pictures). Now I'm anxiously waiting for Brody's hair to grow out again. I hope I'll never let it get this long again, but I really loved his hair.

We went to Kentucky to visit my grandparents over Mother's Day weekend. May is a big month for birthdays in our family so we did a group birthday party for my mom, mimi, and papa and celebrated Mother's Day together with my sister and her husband too. We had a great time hanging out with everyone.


The kids participated in a fun run on Saturday. Dallin and Ella both did really well. Our two goals were to, "do your best," and "run the whole time." They both accomplished them and you could see how happy they were when it was over. Ella ran a 1/2 mile with the 1st and 2nd graders and Dallin ran 1 mile with the third and fourth graders. Their school colors are green and white and they won 1st place for overall participation. Brody didn't want to be left out so he decided he would run to the finish line too.




I'm not really sure who dressed him, but all brown would not have been my choice:) He is still way too cute for his own good!

Brody, Ella and I made cookies yesterday and I let them basically do it all themselves. Putting the dough on the cookie sheets was by far the most entertaining. No cookie was alike in size or shape and most of them ran together. At least they tasted really good no matter how funny looking they were.
Ultrasound confirmed that we're having another boy! There were quite a few tears shed by Ella, but she's doing great and the rest of us are really excited for a healthy baby boy to join our family. I'm starting to think with the summer heat coming that the end of September can't get here fast enough!
4 comments:
Way to run Dallin and Ella! Love that Brody wanted to run too! We are finished with baseball here Justin had a good time and improved quite a bit. Love and miss you guys tons.
Love the buzz cuts--we just did the same thing. Congrats on having another boy! Sam was born Sept 14th, so I can confirm that you are in for a long, hot summer...but oh so worth it when he finally gets here! I bet you are looking adorable!
Congratulations on another little boy--you do boys so well!! I feel for Ella though--there's nothing quite like a sister. We'll have to get together and let her and Addy pretend that their sisters or something. . . 'cause we'll be in Indiana by July!
Oh I LOVED Brody's hair!!
He of course looks adorable with the buzz cut too.
Super proud of Dallin and Ella running! Aunt Boo passes out just trying to put on her shoes. True story.
I can't wait to see your adorable baby bump!
MUAH!!!
Post a Comment