Thursday, February 26, 2009

We sold our house!

The weekend after I came back from Utah we drove down to Georgia to be there when the movers came to pack up all of our things. That's right-we sold our house and now we have all of our stuff. This is the main reason why I haven't been very good about blogging. I've been working really hard to get our house situated. I've been going through boxes that haven't been opened in years. I'm amazed at how much more I liked our house practically empty. No, not really, but it was very easy to clean and organize:) It's still not done and I'm trying not to get overwhelmed but I do feel like the drive to finish is slowing up quite a bit, hence, the long hours blogging today:) Hopefully I'll get into a better routine sometime soon. We'll see!

8 comments:

Kevan said...

Congrats guys!! We loved all your updates! We miss you guys!

They call me grandma said...

So glad you were able to see your house in this economy. we are glad you are all there together, but so sad you are so far away. We miss you very, very much

Shauni said...

Happy Birthday to you! Isn't turning 30 the best?! But I can't believe you were in Utah! Next time you'll have to stay longer so we can get together. I'm so happy you sold your house--what a relief! We miss you guys!

Greg said...

Yayyy!! Did you get pics?? I never got to see the finished fully furnished product :(

Williams Family said...

Congratulations on selling your house!! I'm sure that is the biggest relief!!!

brittanimae said...

Congratulations on selling your house! What a relief!

Amanda in GA said...

It was so good to see you while you were here! We miss you and it just does not seem right to look across the street and see an empty house with no little ones running around.

Glad you are getting settled into your new home. Justin says to tell you all hi!

Ellen said...

CONGRATS on the house selling! Yay, you'll find a place for all of your things soon enough in your new space. And if not sell it on craigslist or take it to GoodWill! The one thing I like about moving is each time I get rid of more stuff. Loved all your updates by the way! MISS YOU! Your kiddos are precious!