Halloween was a ton of fun this year. Michael flew in on Thursday night and was able to spend the whole weekend with us. It was a much needed fill-up on my end. I was getting very drained. We decided to ditch handing out candy and we gave our bucket to the neighbor and we both went around with the kids. Brody was so fun. He would not let go of his bucket and he had to go to every house with the big kids. It did get pretty cold and the kids were done trick-or-treating about half-way through the neighborhood, but I would not let them quit. "Halloween only comes one night a year," I said. "You will be so sad if you wimp out now!" I don't think they agreed. Poor little Brody's hands were so red and Dallin and Ella literally fell into their beds after a bath and thawing out. Dallin had a soccer game on Saturday morning and it was funny to see all of the dazed looking boys running/walking around on the field. I can't believe it's already over!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween!!
Halloween was a ton of fun this year. Michael flew in on Thursday night and was able to spend the whole weekend with us. It was a much needed fill-up on my end. I was getting very drained. We decided to ditch handing out candy and we gave our bucket to the neighbor and we both went around with the kids. Brody was so fun. He would not let go of his bucket and he had to go to every house with the big kids. It did get pretty cold and the kids were done trick-or-treating about half-way through the neighborhood, but I would not let them quit. "Halloween only comes one night a year," I said. "You will be so sad if you wimp out now!" I don't think they agreed. Poor little Brody's hands were so red and Dallin and Ella literally fell into their beds after a bath and thawing out. Dallin had a soccer game on Saturday morning and it was funny to see all of the dazed looking boys running/walking around on the field. I can't believe it's already over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your Halloween kids look so cute! I'm glad Michael was able to come home and spend the weekend with you. It was unseasonably warm here on Halloween--nobody even had to wear jackets to go trick-or-treating! I defintely was not complaining. Remember when we went two years ago around our ward in Provo, when you and I were pregnant with Jimmy and Brody, and it was SO cold!!!
The kids look so cute. I was sad that I did not get back in time to see them! Glad you had lots of fun
I can just hear you saying, "come on guys, just a little farther" hee-hee, little do they know where the candy will end up (in your own stash)! Dallin is the same costume Johnny wanted, but we couldn't find it in the right size. Boy costumes suck I decided-- way too hard to find something besides a knight or ninja.
Your kids look cute! Bella was a cat this year too. I bet it was wonderful to have Michael around for the weekend!
Haha! You're just like Aaron--he's always convincing them "just one more street," or "just one more house." The kids look SO cute!
Oh My Goodness how cute are they!!!
Post a Comment