Friday, July 18, 2008

Where have you been?

So very sorry about falling off the wagon of posting. Summer has hit us hard and I've not done one thing on our computer for quite some time. I occasionally make time to check my email, but otherwise I've been playing with the kids, fixing meals, cleaning, vacationing and "relaxing" at the pool. I say "relaxing" because I always take my book and I always come home without having read one page. Brody is at that very fun stage where leaning over the side of the pool looks very interesting. When I find the cord to my camera I'm going to update on our summer... Dallin's birthday, visits from family, Fourth of July, Disney World, the beach, etc. We are having a really fun summer and I'm sad it's coming to an end so fast. Next Monday Ella gets to ride the bus for the first time for her kindergarten round up day. Whoa!!! I'll try and be better at keeping you posted.

9 comments:

tara said...

I was seriously wondering about you! Thanks for the update...I'll quit worrying. :) I'm glad you're having such a fun summer!

Shauni said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back! I was about to email you wondering if everything is okay...glad to hear it is! Isn't summertime fun with kiddos!? Miss you lots!

Greg said...

Kendra, I'm sorry we missed you guys at the beach. I hope it was fun! We need to visit you again! We miss you guys. Glad you're having a fun summer. Love Greg

amy said...

I have been wondering where you have been. Sounds like you are having way too much fun to be sitting on the computer blogging. Can't wait to hear and see pictures for all the fun things you have been up to.

Williams Family said...

I thought you were taking a summer vacation from blogging?!? It's good to hear you are enjoying your summer. Let us know how Ella's first bus ride goes..

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see a new posting (knew that you had been very busy this summer)! I'm ready to show off the kids again...do I need to get you a new cord and send it to you?! (haha) Did you get your bag? I hope you get a lot of use out of it. I'll call you soon...Love and Miss You All!

Greg said...

don't feel bad, we fell off too?? this summer has been nutty!!

Lady Atherton said...

can't wait to see your updates...man time flies

Livingstone Family said...

Starting to wonder again ...