Monday, December 10, 2007

5 years old!





I can't believe she's really five. She talks and acts like a five year old (well maybe 13), but she's always been in the body of someone younger. Whenever I look at her she's still my baby! We had a low key celebration. Store bought Barbie cupcakes, her two friends that she plays with every day and their brothers, and some old fashioned hide-and-seek in the dark. It was a very fun evening. Of course she had to wear her favorite outfit, one that is going to be lost very soon. She has really enjoyed every present she opened. She got a Littlest Pet Shop advent calendar that has been very fun and we have read "Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy" every night before bed. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

8 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

She looks so cute, hasn't changed a bit! I love her outfit, it's perfect! I have to ask where the cupcakes came from, I would have a very happy baby to see Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princess cupcakes for her birthday in Feb. Barbie is her favorite, and of all 15 words she says, Barbie was maybe third so in prayers at night, we never forget Barbie. Who knew? Happy Birthday, Ella Bella, we love and miss you so,so,so,so much!

Greg said...

5 years old!!! Next year it's off to Kindergarten (tear)!
I love that you let her wear her favorite outfit, she looks so cute.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!!!!!

Brave Brooke said...

Those pictures are too cute! but I was kind of disappointed not to see mention of bubble gum ice cream.

Ellen said...

Happy birthday Ella! What a fun party, I saw the strawberries and corn on the cob- yum!! Looks like it was fun!

Shauni said...

Happy Birthday, Ella! I miss you lots! Fancy Nancy books are my favorite! Love, Abby

nc tate said...

Happy Birthday El!! What a little lady.

amy said...

I can't believe she is 5! Our kids are growing up so fast and I wish we lived closer so they could play together. Happy Birthday Ella!

tara said...

Happy Birthday, Ella! Kendra, it's so good to see you guys. How is Atlanta? I hope Dallin is feeling better - that's awful. Poor guy. Your baby is adorable. Congrats! I am expecting at the end of May - another boy. We are really excited and doing great. Hope all is well, I'd love to hear from you.
Tara