Michael and I took advantage of my mom being here by painting all day Saturday. We only got one wall done and used one and one half gallons of paint. Needless to say it was a big wall! We've got a long way to go!!!
How fun to paint! Your wall is looking great! I'm a little quirky, but I really do love to paint! We've had a lot of fun on our basement...but no, it's not quite finished yet. We ended up hiring out the drywall and finish work due to lack of time, but it really hurried the process along. We would have hired Michael if you guys were still here! :) We're justing finishing up the touch up painting, and I told Jeremy all I want for Christmas is carpet, so we went to price it yesterday... we're hoping to get things finished up by Christmas!
Have fun painting==maybe when we come to visit we can do 1 more wall--At that rate it will take a year to get them all done. Remember all big tings start with the first step.
5 comments:
Nice work on the wall! Go team Anderson!
Ok...when you come to visit (which I know you will)...bring your painting clothes and plan on staying a little while (haha)!
How fun to paint! Your wall is looking great! I'm a little quirky, but I really do love to paint! We've had a lot of fun on our basement...but no, it's not quite finished yet. We ended up hiring out the drywall and finish work due to lack of time, but it really hurried the process along. We would have hired Michael if you guys were still here! :) We're justing finishing up the touch up painting, and I told Jeremy all I want for Christmas is carpet, so we went to price it yesterday... we're hoping to get things finished up by Christmas!
wo girl, how tall are your ceilings.
Have fun painting==maybe when we come to visit we can do 1 more wall--At that rate it will take a year to get them all done. Remember all big tings start with the first step.
Post a Comment