We drove up to Charlotte on Sunday afternoon and spent the night with Michael's sister Cara and her family. Cara's husband's mom has a house on Lake Tillery. She is gracious enough to invite our family there on almost all of the holidays. We always have such a blast and of course I never take enough pictures! Here is what I got:)
2 comments:
Hey Kendra, your trip looks fun! I can't believe how warm it still is everywhere! What is your e-mail address? I'd love to be able to drop you a line every so often. So, if you know Dallin's user name for his Webkin Johnny can add him to be his "buddy". Wouldn't they get a kick out of that? Let me know! Take care, Mindy
Hey-- I tried to call you today and you changed your phone number! Let me know what your new number is, I'm dying to catch up!
XOXO, Mindy
Post a Comment