My friend has asked me repeatedly for pictures of the house and van, so here they are. We really are enjoying both quite a lot. I'm still trying to adjust to the layout of the house-all on one floor with no real play area--but we'll get there eventually. It was hard to get a good picture of the yard. We are on 1/2 an acre and we love every inch of it now that the grass has stopped growing. I would take pictures of the inside of our house but I won't because we still have a lot of work to do. We are trying to decide on paint colors and what style we like. We've been out of the home decor mode for awhile and it has taken a bit to get back into it. I'm trying to show patience and restraint a
Friday, September 28, 2007
Cumming, GA
My friend has asked me repeatedly for pictures of the house and van, so here they are. We really are enjoying both quite a lot. I'm still trying to adjust to the layout of the house-all on one floor with no real play area--but we'll get there eventually. It was hard to get a good picture of the yard. We are on 1/2 an acre and we love every inch of it now that the grass has stopped growing. I would take pictures of the inside of our house but I won't because we still have a lot of work to do. We are trying to decide on paint colors and what style we like. We've been out of the home decor mode for awhile and it has taken a bit to get back into it. I'm trying to show patience and restraint a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love the new layout....I changed mine yesterday, and it ended up deleting everything but my posts. I was so miffed, I finally got everything back online today, what a nightmare...I won't try that again anytime soon.
what a nice house! It is such a cute little place. I can't wait to see what it looks like on the inside. I am still really bummed that I didn't get a chance to come down and help with the move. Thanks for being so understanding. I promise that a trip to come down and see you guys is in the works! Now that I am a homeowner myself, we can swap new home stories ;-)
I love your house- it reminds me of the cute homes that are in the South. I am sure you are loving the yard! Perfect for all your cute kids!
Thank you for humoring me, all I have are pictures. Your home is beautiful! It is so inviting, I can't wait to come visit someday. I love your yard, I hope you have a riding lawn mower-- we struggle with just our corner lot! Your new van looks so nice, I'm so happy for you! I can't believe how old Brody looks, he's going to be one soon! And Ella's hair is so long, how fun! The kids are growing up so fast. keep the pictures coming!!
Love the pictures of the house--I am glad you now live close enough so we can come visit and see you in person more often.
Post a Comment