Wednesday, August 19, 2009

UPDATE!!!

I have to say our summer was CRAZY and went by way too fast! We're unpacking boxes for the millionth time in our lives, but I'm loving our new house. It already feels like home! I promise to update when I've found the camera and attachments, etc. The kids also started school on Friday which allows me more time, sort of. Brody is more easily entertained with a 6 and 8 year old around:) Lots of pictures to come!!!

2 comments:

They call me grandma said...

Congratulations on your new home. I pray it will be a safe and happy haven for many years to come. May the memories be happy and plentiful. Love you, wish you were closer, but happy you are settled.

Livingstone Family said...

Can't wait to hear all about it. Johnny's been asking about seeing Dallin, I told him you were coming out for conference so we'll have to get together while you're here. If you need a place to stay you're welcome here. I'll be waiting for your update!