
Let's just say it's been a belly button pushing kind of summer! This summer flew by and I'm not sure our feet hit the ground. Actually, I'm still waiting. I'll start with July 4th weekend. Dallin turned 8 on June 11th and we decided to have his baptism on July 4th. Michael's parents and his sister Cara, and her family, made the trek to the mid-west to celebrate with us. Brody and his cousin Eden had a fun time reintroducing themselves and no territory was left uncovered. Hee hee. We went to the city of Columbus' fireworks display on the 3rd. They have a radio station broadcast with music accompanying the fireworks. It was really fun. Something we'll definitely do again next year if anyone else would like to join us!
My grandparents and both of my sisters came to the baptism as well.
Dallin then left with his grandparents and took a trip to Disney World with his cousin Logan who was also turning 8 this summer. He was gone for two weeks! I was a mess after week one, even though I knew he was in good hands. I guess he'll always be my baby.
The Monday we got back from Dayton, Dallin started a week long soccer day camp. He insisted on going all day, but 9-4 got a little long. He stuck it out though and really enjoyed the week.
This is Brody with a milkshake mustache. You can see in the background the beginnings of our most recent move... More to follow!

3 comments:
Kendra--what a crazy/amazing summer! I love the picture from Dallin's baptism--what a special day!
Now, you don't mean you moved again, from Indiana, do you??
It was a crazy summer and the odometer on my car with 4,000 more miles can prove it to anyone who wishes to doubt. Thank you for letting us be a part of the wild summer fun, Sometime we will figure out how to get the pictures off of my camera and onto the computer so you can see Dallin having fun in Florida.
Thank you for being a part of our family and letting us have fun with you.
Love you
We loved the fireworks! Dumb-Charlotte doesn't have anything like that. I guess that means we'll have to plan another trip to Indiana... for the fireworks of course ;)
still dying to see pics of the house and everything you've done to it! post them soon!
love ya a million billion zillion!
Post a Comment