Monday, March 31, 2008

Brody...







Sorry for the lack of posts. Life gets crazy in waves I guess. Brody is finally starting to walk, climb, get in trouble, etc. He is also obsessed with bananas. Anytime he's in the kitchen or anywhere he's always saying "nana." He is a funny guy!!!
Michael has been so great and supportive while I've been training for my race. Every Saturday morning I say, "see you later" and take off. I loved his idea of breakfast this past Saturday! He said Brody loved the donuts...

6 comments:

Shauni said...

Can Brody come over to play? He and Jimmy would get along so well...and they'd probably get into all sorts of trouble together! :)

Ellen said...

Hilarious! I was thinking that was a donut! He is so cute Kendra, man you guys have the cutest babies!! And I must say Ella is getting so big, she just grew overnight or something! Wow, also, loved the Easter hat.

Jessie said...

Oh sweet!! Davis actually tries to climb into our dishwasher but then after some many failed attempts he just stands or sits on it like Brody :)

also known as shell said...

Brody looks like a carbon copy of you. so cute!

Greg said...

Yay! Finally starting to walk! The kids a genious, milking the "carry me everywhere" for as long as he could!
Oh I miss you guys!!

Williams Family said...

Cute boy!!!!