Friday, July 20, 2007

Summer 2007

We are now in Atlanta, well actually Cumming, Georgia. We are pretty far north of the city. It will be quite the drive for Michael but I love the area so far. Our neighborhood couldn't be more friendly. Our kids are outside playing with friends or kids are running through our house pretty much all day. It has made the transition a little easier for them. I'm still getting used to everything but we will be settled in time. I'm hopefully going to take you through our crazy summer in parts. We'll see how it goes.

Kindergarten Graduation

This is Dallin's kindergarten program. The kids were really cute in their patriotic attire. Dallin was really sad to say goodbye to his teacher and friends.

3 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

Hey there, glad to see you made it safe and sound and I'm looking forward to seeing more updates of your summer! I've sent a couple e-mails to a couple different addresses with no response. Will you let me know the best way to get ahold of you? I have a package to send and in the midst of moving I misplaced your and Michael's mom's phone numbers. I'm glad you're doing well and I can't wait to catch up!

mamanicky said...

Yay you've made it! I love Atlanta, hope your kids are excited for school!

Janeen said...

I'm so glad you made it and are settling...there are much worse things than commuting!!! I want to catch up and hear about everything...as you can tell, my summer has been so packed full of kids and fun there has been NO time for bloging! BUT, call when you get the chance! Janeen