Thursday, July 26, 2007

More Craziness

All of you who know our family really well will understand that what I'm about to tell you is par for the course. Our mini-van bit the dust. The poor thing did as much as it could do for us and finally gave up. Michael was trying to leave Costco when it started to make a horrible grinding noise and could go no further. Long story short, the cost for repair was more money than the blue book value of the car so we just went out and bought a new car, actually another mini-van. It was not quite that simple of course because Michael started his job on Monday and has been and will be in training for the remainder of this week and next. But, the silver lining is that his training was moved from Orlando to Peachtree City, GA so he was able to drive up on Tuesday night to buy a car. (Then we changed our minds and I went back the next day to buy a different one that he still has to sign the papers for on Saturday). Thank goodness they're open until 10pm. I'm not sure that we would know how to function without mass chaos in our lives. It just always seems to be looking over our shoulder:) I didn't finish the previous update because he called me to break the news when I was just getting started on my post. I am going to try again another day. We're growing right?.... because at this point I feel like I'm more going INSANE!!!

1 comment:

mamanicky said...

Ha!! The silver lining is that you got a new car with clean carpet/upholstry. Yay!! Good bye petrified chicken nugget under the back seat. ;)