After spending two days coming up with my Thanksgiving Day menu, writing down all of the ingredients I needed to pick up at the store, going through my coupons (I know, insanity), price matching our local ads, and shopping for two hours by myself last night, I finally get through waiting in line and trying the cashier's patience because of all of the coupons and price matching, I go to my diaper bag to pay and guess what-- I HAD FORGOTTEN MY WALLET AT HOME! That seriously must be one of the worst feelings in the world.
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS--At least you weren't so overwhelmed that you left your purse in the shopping basket and someone stole it.
I went to the Temple last night and did not have my recommend--It was with my wallet on the table at home.
Then there was my sisters wedding that I could not get into because my wallet and recommend were not where I thought they were.
Shall we get into lost or locked up keys??
Welcome to busy life and mommy brains--I'd like to tell you it gets better, but I don't know when that will be--I'll let you know.
Love you
Bah-hahahaha!!
You didn't tell me that part!
So fun to catch up on your blog again! Your little guy is SO adorable! I wish so badly we could come over for Ella's baptism, but we already had a few commitments that day. We will make it to Indiana some day, I promise! :)
Post a Comment