Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Cutest Pumpkins

An angel, Buzz Lightyear, a gladiator, and the cutest little pumpkin!



Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I can't believe it's already over. There is seriously nothing better than a bowl of good soup, hanging out with friends and family, and a warm cup of caramel apple cider after walking outside in the cold for two hours. We are going to be on a sugar high for the next few weeks I'm sure. Michael and I probably worse than the kids. I hope you enjoyed your Halloween as much as we did.

3 comments:

They call me grandma said...

Coleman looks so sweet in his pumpkin outfit. The kids look like they had fun. Halloween is at the top of my favorite days as well--guess I like to make believe every now and then.

Love you

Shauni said...

Seriously the cutest pumpkin ever! Your kiddos all look adorable!

Cindy said...

How fun! All the kids look great.