Don't they look adorable!!I always cry too, what a boob ;)
They are so big and so cute! I can't believe how quickly kids grow. We want to see you guys sometime now that we're closer!
It's always sad to see them start each year and say good-bye to summer. They both looked adorable!
The first day of school is always such a glaring reminder of how much time is passing--I'm sure they'll have a wonderful year!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Don't they look adorable!!
I always cry too, what a boob ;)
They are so big and so cute! I can't believe how quickly kids grow. We want to see you guys sometime now that we're closer!
It's always sad to see them start each year and say good-bye to summer. They both looked adorable!
The first day of school is always such a glaring reminder of how much time is passing--I'm sure they'll have a wonderful year!
Post a Comment