




North Carolina is a seriously beautiful state! I always forget how much I miss and love all of the "green" until we go back and then my heart is sad we no longer live there. We really enjoyed Thanksgiving this year. The entire Anderson clan was able to be there and we were able to spend some good QT with everyone. Cara, Michael's sister who is my age, is an amazing photographer and took these family pictures of us. I had a plan when I was packing, but then the day arrived for pictures and for some reason I threw outfits on the kids and really didn't fix Ella's hair or look at everyone, including myself, until we were there and it was too late. Oh well, at least we are now documented! Cara we love you for all of the time you sacrifice and for blessing us with your talent. I left out the picture you'll hopefully be receiving in the mail soon as our Christmas card this year. If you don't get one, send me your address! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and are busy decorating for Christmas! We've only just begun decorating at our house! I LOVE DECEMBER!
5 comments:
You are such a beautiful family (in many ways). Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Love the pictures.
Love those sweet faces!
The pictures came out great. So glad you were able to come get them taken. I was glad you were here for Thanksgiving. Thank you for making such a sacrifice to be here.
Love you lots.
I love you too! I wish they were better, that sun was brutal and gave a bit of a glare, but it was icy in the shade :s
Forever the perfectionist... one year I'll get it right.
I loved seeing you guys!!
I got your card...thank you SO MUCH for saying thank you!! Makes me wish even more that they were better.
I can't believe how big everyone has gotten! Your kids are adorable! Are you coming back to visit anytime soon?
Post a Comment